Graphene on silicon carbide substrate with custom dimensions and 330 µm thickness
We can prepare samples of any dimensions that would fit into 2 inches diameter wafer.
If specific number of layers is required please contact us.
If you would like to request a quote through this website rather than mail or phone, please specify your needs in the “Order notes” at the checkout phase.
The price does not include shipping, handling and packing. More information is available in our Shipping & Delivery Policy.
Properties of graphene (max tolerance ±15%):
- Number of layers: 1-5
- Layers stacking: ABC
- Phase: monocrystal on the whole sample
- Method of production: partly reversible graphitisation of SiC (0001) under silicon atoms’ flux
- Electrical properties: doped, type n, electric charge neutral point (Dirac point) around 0.35 eV below Fermi level
- Average surface roughness (RMS): 0.36-0.81 nm
- Average surface step’s height: 0.7-1.4 nm
- Average surface terrace’s width: 260-344 nm
Properties of a substrate:
- Material: silicon carbide (SiC)
- Phase: monocrystal
- Thickness: 330 µm (±25 µm)
- Surface orientation: <0001> (±0.5 °)
- The concentration of micropipe-type defects (MPD): 15 cm-2
- Resistivity: 1E5 Ω cm
- Band gap: 3.23 eV
- TTV / Bow / Warp: 15 µm / 25 µm / 25 µm
- Thermal conductivity along a axis in 298 K: 4.9 W/cm K
- Thermal conductivity along c axis in 298 K: 3.9 W/cm K
Results of characterisation techniques such as ARPES, XPS, spectrophotometry, Raman spectrometry, and AFM are available upon request.