Graphene on silicon carbide substrate wafer with 2 inches (50 mm) diameter and 330 µm thickness
Graphene is present in the circle with a diameter around 3 mm smaller than the size of the SiC wafer.
If specific number of layers is required please contact us.
The price does not include shipping, handling and packing. More information is available in our Shipping & Delivery Policy.
Properties of graphene (max tolerance ±15%):
- Number of layers: 1-5
- Layers stacking: ABC
- Phase: monocrystal on the whole sample
- Method of production: partly reversible graphitisation of SiC (0001) under silicon atoms’ flux
- Electrical properties: doped, type n, electric charge neutral point (Dirac point) around 0.35 eV below Fermi level
- Average surface roughness (RMS): 0.36-0.81 nm
- Average surface step’s height: 0.7-1.4 nm
- Average surface terrace’s width: 260-344 nm
Properties of a substrate:
- Material: silicon carbide (SiC)
- Phase: monocrystal
- Thickness: 330 µm (±25 µm)
- Surface orientation: <0001> (±0.5 °)
- The concentration of micropipe-type defects (MPD): 15 cm-2
- Resistivity: 1E5 Ω cm
- Band gap: 3.23 eV
- TTV / Bow / Warp: 15 µm / 25 µm / 25 µm
- Thermal conductivity along a axis in 298 K: 4.9 W/cm K
- Thermal conductivity along c axis in 298 K: 3.9 W/cm K
Results of characterisation techniques such as ARPES, XPS, spectrophotometry, Raman spectrometry, and AFM are available upon request.
Great quality, good communication.