Graphene on silicon carbide substrate plate with dimensions of 10 mm by 10 mm by 330 µm
Graphene is present in the circle with a diameter of 10 mm on square 10 mm by 10 mm SiC plates. The tolerance of a plate’s dimensions is ±10%.
If specific number of layers is required please contact us.
The price does not include shipping, handling and packing. More information is available in our Shipping & Delivery Policy.
Properties of graphene (max tolerance ±15%):
- Number of layers: 1-5
- Layers stacking: ABC
- Phase: monocrystal on the whole sample
- Method of production: partly reversible graphitisation of SiC (0001) under silicon atoms’ flux
- Electrical properties: doped, type n, electric charge neutral point (Dirac point) around 0.35 eV below Fermi level
- Average surface roughness (RMS): 0.36-0.81 nm
- Average surface step’s height: 0.7-1.4 nm
- Average surface terrace’s width: 260-344 nm
Properties of a substrate:
- Material: silicon carbide (SiC)
- Phase: monocrystal
- Thickness: 330 µm (±25 µm)
- Surface orientation: <0001> (±0.5 °)
- The concentration of micropipe-type defects (MPD): 15 cm-2
- Resistivity: 1E5 Ω cm
- Band gap: 3.23 eV
- TTV / Bow / Warp: 15 µm / 25 µm / 25 µm
- Thermal conductivity along a axis in 298 K: 4.9 W/cm K
- Thermal conductivity along c axis in 298 K: 3.9 W/cm K
Results of characterisation techniques such as ARPES, XPS, spectrophotometry, Raman spectrometry, and AFM are available upon request.